- Favorite Skill: Awesome Annie
- Years Jumping: 26 years
- Favorite Jump Rope Memories: Participating twice with team J.U.M.P (Jumpers United for the Macy’s Parade) to perform in the 2013 and 2015 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. I also enjoyed jumping on the set of the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular in Walt Disney World. I have many great memories traveling to Canada, Disney, New Orleans, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia, Connecticut, North Carolina, etc with my jump rope family.
- Favorite Part of Coaching: Watching the “ah ha” moment when a jumper finally masters a skill. Many jumpers are in our program for years and to see their hard work pay off is an exciting moment that I am blessed to witness.
- What do you do when you are not jumping: When I am not jumping I teach 3rd Grade. I also plan vacations for other through my job at Magical Vacation Planner. For fun I enjoy reading, visiting Disney, relaxing at the beach or pool, and spending time with my family.
- What motivates you: I am motivated by the progress of the sport. Jump rope is always evolving. The skills are limitless as there are jumpers constantly pushing the envelope to create new skills. To see what has been created in the last few years is amazing.
- Favorite Skill: Step Thru LOC (Leg Over Cross)-Split LOC-Awesome Annie
- Years Jumping: 19 years
- Favorite Part of Coaching: Watching jumpers grow in the sport and achieve goals they thought were impossible.
- Favorite Jump Rope Memory: Performing during the halftime of the Navy vs Army Men’s Basketball Game at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis.
- What do you do when you are not jumping: I like playing soccer and creating memories with my friends and family.
- What motivates you: My family, friends and the jumpers.